There are scores of scholarships that are awarded based on residency.
In the past 20 years, bachelor's degree attainment in the United States has grown by nearly 40%*. Every family and community understands the value of higher education, especially with a job market highly interested in experienced and skilled workers.
In every state, there are scores of local scholarships that are awarded based on the residency of a student. Our list of state scholarships offers students the opportunity to become recognized by an accredited organization while lowering the cost of tuition.
To start the next semester with a lift, search below for scholarships by state.
Top 8 Topics in Scholarships by State
- Colorado Scholarships
- You can apply for Colorado scholarships if you're a resident of The Centennial State. Check out some great opportunities and lower your tuition rates.
- Florida Scholarships
- Hey Florida residents! If you're excited about the upcoming semester and want some ways to lower those education costs, apply for state scholarships.
- Georgia Scholarships
- Are you a resident of Georgia and looking for scholarships? Start applying for scholarships in Georgia today.
- Michigan Scholarships
- Are you looking for scholarships in Michigan? Residents and students of the Great Lakes State are eligible for these Michigan scholarships!
- North Carolina Scholarships
- Residents of The Tar Heel State are eligible for North Carolina scholarships. This is a great opportunity for students to lower their tuition.
- Ohio Scholarships
- As a student and resident of The Buckeye State, you're eligible for some great Ohio scholarships. Check them out here!
- Tennessee Scholarships
- As a resident of The Volunteer State, students are eligible for Tennessee scholarships. Find those opportunities here and give your education a spark.
- Texas Scholarships
- Are you studying in The Lone Star State and want scholarships? Find Texas scholarships here!