Countless soldiers forewent college enrollment to sacrifice their lives for this country - to that, we owe.
In the United States Armed Forces, there are more than 2.2 million active troops and 22 million veterans. Countless soldiers forewent college enrollment to sacrifice their lives for this country - to that, we owe.
Our list of military scholarships rewards the individuals keeping our borders safe and our patriotism elevated.
On active duty, a soldier is able to operate professionally and efficiently in the most stressful situations, but not even a Navy SEAL can sneak by the cost of education.
If you're currently serving or a veteran and ready to bring your experience, leadership and discipline to the education industry, start applying for scholarships for military personnel.
- Air Force Scholarships
- Members of the Air Force, you are eligible for academic scholarships. Find your Air Force scholarship today!
- Army Scholarships
- Members of the Army are eligible for academic scholarships. Find your Army scholarship today!
- Coast Guard Scholarships
- Coast Guard servicemen and women seeking advanced degrees can apply for some great Coast Guard scholarships here. Check out these opportunities!
- Marines Scholarships
- Check these Marine Corps scholarship opportunities, and apply today!
- National Guard Scholarships
- As a member of the National Guard, you're eligible for military scholarships here!
- Navy Scholarships
- Students that served in the Navy are eligible for Navy scholarships. Find those opportunities here and begin applying today!