Whether decided or undecided, a student can always apply for scholarships by major.
Choosing a major is one of the most fun (or daunting) experiences in a student's collegiate career. Fortunately, whether decided or undecided, a student can always apply for scholarships by major.
According to the National Center for Education Statistics, more than 1.6 million bachelor degrees are conferred annually. Currently the most popular fields of study are business, health-related sciences and social sciences, but there are scholarships for just about every major fathomable.
To start applying for major scholarships, check out the opportunities below!
* Source: National Center for Education Statistics
- Education Scholarships
- Are you an education major seeking scholarships? Find a long list of education-related scholarships right here and begin applying today!
- Engineering Scholarships
- Are you an engineering major? Find a long list of scholarships for engineering in all fields here and spark your path to an amazing career!
- Mathematics Statistics
- Are you a math major or studying statistics? There are infinite mathematics scholarships available for you right here! Get started with on your applications today.
- Public Administration Social Service
- If you're majoring in public administration or social service, here you can a great list of public administration scholarships and start applying today!
- Theology and Religion Scholarships
- Are you a theology or religion major? Find a wealth of scholarships for religious studies right here and start applying today!
- Foreign Language, Literature and Linguistics Scholarships
- Are you studying foreign language, literature or linguistics and looking for scholarships? Here's a list! Get started with on your applications today.