Practicing a faith connects us to a community of peers.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 230 million Americans self-identity with a religion, which is approximately 75% of the country. Practicing a faith connects us to a community of peers, and with a guiding spirit we're able to overcome life's biggest challenges.
For many students, one of the biggest backbones of their educational career is their faith. We honor students for that dedication with a profound list of religious scholarships.
If you're a religious student and ready to reward your faith with a scholarship, check out the opportunities below.
* Source: 2012 Census Bureau
Top 6 Topics in Scholarships by Religion
- If you're a Baptist student, you can apply for Baptist scholarships right here - a great opportunity to lower those tuition costs.
- If you're a Catholic student looking for scholarship opportunities, check out some of these Catholic scholarships to start lowering your tuition.
- Christian students can apply for Christian scholarships right here. This is an amazing opportunity to lower yearly tuition costs.
- Jewish students are eligible for religion-based scholarships. Find these opportunities here and begin applying today!
- If you're a Methodist student, religion-based scholarships are available. Check out Methodist scholarships here and start applying now!
- United Methodist
- United Methodists are eligible for a number of college scholarships. Find a list of United Methodist scholarships here.