Giving individuals of all ethnicities an equal opportunity to higher education.
Minorities in the United States will eventually outnumber the White demographic, both in overall population and possibly in college enrollment.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 50.4% of American children under age one are minorities. In addition, over the past 40 years, Hispanic, Black, and Asian/Asian Pacific minorities had a collegiate attainment growth of 10%, 15% and 32%, respectively*.
Currently, the influx of financial aid opportunities and scholarships for minorities is giving individuals of all ethnicities an equal opportunity to higher education.
If you are an American minority and want to apply for scholarships by ethnicity, please view our list of opportunities below.
Top 6 Topics in Scholarships by Ethnicity
- African Americans are eligible for a number of college scholarships. Find a list of African-American scholarships here.
- If you're an Asian student, your ethnicity can bring you a number of great scholarships. Find those opportunities here and begin applying today!
- Hispanic students account for 13% of all enrolled students in the U.S. and are eligible for numerous scholarship opportunities to lower the cost of tuition.
- Mexican students are eligible for some great scholarships base on their ethnicity. Find these opportunities here and begin applying today!
- Native American
- Native American students are eligible for a number of college scholarships. Find a list of Native American scholarships here.
- Spanish students are eligible for Latino scholarships. Here, you can search for and apply to numerous opportunities that will reduce your tuition cost.