Knowing your educational goals is the start, and stepping into your professional path is the next step.
According to a study by Georgetown University, employees with bachelor's degrees will have career earnings of $2.8 million, compared to $1.5 million for those with only a GED or high school equivalent*.
Higher education has become increasingly vital to an individual's progression as the economy stabilizes. No one can predict the future of the job market, but current employers prefer hires with advanced degrees.
Professional scholarships are available to students that meet specific criteria, such as intended course of study.
Knowing your educational goals is the start, and stepping into your professional path is the next step. There may be a number of scholarships by career that you're eligible for.
To learn more and begin your journey to an outstanding career, check out the opportunities below!
* Source: The College Payoff
Top 6 Topics in Scholarships by Career
- Accounting, Finance and Banking
- If you're leaning toward a career in finance, you can start reducing school expenses now with our comprehensive list of rewards, including many CPA scholarships.
- If you're a student going for a career in biology, start applying to these biology scholarships!
- Doctor and Medicine
- Looking for medical school scholarships? There are many scholarship opportunities available for medical students right here.
- Nursing, PA
- If you're aspiring to become a Physician's Assistant (PA) or Registered Nurse (RN), then you can search and apply for many Nursing scholarships right here.
- As you embark on your pharmacy career, take advantage of scholarships here that will reduce your tuition expenses.
- Teacher and Educator
- If you have your sights on a career in education, you are eligible for a number of teacher scholarships that can provide essential money for tuition.